Question
Posted by: sharmannk | 2011/02/01

depression ward

i feel so depressed that i left the comfort of my home and my bed to be admitted inn to a hospital that mixes sick patients and the depressed,i feel so nauseated and have a tension headache,are we the depressed supposed to be mixed with physically sick?i am starting not to trust my psychologist.

Well, obviously this is something you need to discuss with your psychologist or psychiatrist. Much depends on where you are ( some local hospitals don't have a separate special ward only for psychiatric or depressed patients and has to mix patients with different diagnoses. SOme conditions, and some meds, may cause mild nausea at first, until one's body gets used to it. Maybe your tension headache is due to your feeling upset at finding the hospital / ward not quite what you expected ? Try to relax and rest, and things will improve

2
Posted by: ABC | 2011/02/01

Why not asked to be transferred to a Clinic like Crescent Clinic? Google it

Reply to ABC