Question
Posted by: Lize | 2012/10/24

Depression - Desperate :( Feedback

I told him he would do the world a favor to put a bullet in his head. Cause no matter how nicely I talked to him, how much I care for him, how much I gave in the past, he treats me like crap and I had enough of it. He knows exactly how to push my mad buttons, not matter how good my intentions with anything are.
I hate him. I deserve someone better. I deserve someone who sees when I care, who doesn''t run away when a problem comes up.
Sorry - just needed the rant, so I can move on.

Its hard to imagine anything more dangerous and less helpful you could have said. If you deserve someone better, then leave him, and find someone better. Some people in some psych conditions are not able to recognize or appreiate when someone else is being caring, or to accept offers of help or of advice. Their suicide doesn't actually help the world

1