Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2010-11-16

depression /anxiety

I have been battling to cope and have been put on Nuzak I am doing okay on it but still battling with the anxiety and feel very distant and tired should I give it more time or change to cilift? If I change to cilift how do I do that. I have been on the nuzak for 5 days. I am taking Azor half a tablet when necessary (i.e. half of .25) when I am really feeling grim. Also can I take trepiline (half of .25 at night to help me sleep) or is that a bad combination with the nuzak or cilift whichever is going to be the best for me to take or should I just stick to one treatment?

Hallo Cheryl
Give it a bit more time - it may take up to a month before you feel the full effect of any anti-depressant. You can take 1/2 Trepilene at night but please discuss with your doctor first. Try not to mix too many pills if possible.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-17

Hallo Cheryl