Question
Posted by: Annie | 2009/04/16

Depression / Anxiety

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety two weeks ago. Am on Depnil 150mg morning and afternoon. This has made a big difference along with the Psych sessions. For some reason I still feel a bit anxious, have always suffered from panic attacks, will this decrease over time?

Yes, it's prety sure to decrease over time. By 2 weeks, the treatment is only starting to achieve its full effects, so there'll be more progress to come. And its wise to combine the antidepressant meds with seeign a psychologist for counselling.