Question
Posted by: lindz | 2008/08/21

Depression and bipolar

Hi I am on ativan, wolburtin, epilim and seroquel.
PLease help me I want to know for how logn do I have to take this the rest of my life and how is it goign to affect my health. I have come out in alot of facial spots (almost like pimples) I have never suffered from acne pimples or any facial spots before.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your doctor will have to decide when you'd be ready to stop, but a relapse may always be lurking.

1
Posted by: Day Dreamer | 2008/08/21

I am on Cymbalta for about three years and Urbanol for about a month (previously on Alzam) for depression and bipolar. I want to stop taking these prescriptive drugs as i' m not sure if they' re helping me. Lately i' m very irratable. I went off the Cymbalta as i was told it can cause memory loss, and urbanol is better... now i' m not sure if that' s was causing the irritability?
Please help.

Reply to Day Dreamer