Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2010/01/11

Depression after menstruation

I don' t really get pms, maybe one morning every month a couple of days before my period starts, I' m a bit anxious. That' s all. But as soon as I' ve finished menstruating - sometimes even on the 4th day already, I get very depressed. Some months it gets so bad that I cannot stop crying all day and it would continue to the following day. Other times I' m just liveless and sad. I' ve been gaining weight the past couple of months, even though I didn' t change my lifestyle. I used to be a road runner who ran 21km' s every Saturday, now I can only do some light exercises and on some days I cannot exercise at all. What is wrong with me?

It sounds like this is more than just a hormonal mood change related to your period. SE if CyberShrink can help.

3
Posted by: Depressed | 2010/01/13

I really don' t know how you can come up with an answer like this. It happens like clock work every time I' ve finished menstruating, since I' ve experienced this my period has been much heavier than it used to be and you want me to tell this to Cybershrink? Yes I know, you have many questions to answer. I won' t bother you again.

Reply to Depressed

Posted by: Depressed | 2010/01/11

I forgot to mention that my periods are heavier than they used to be and I' m not on a pill.

Reply to Depressed