Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2008/10/07

Depression affecting health

Hi Doc can you maybe recommend any good shrink in Pretoria, My depression is affecting my health, my mind is not functioning properly and Im starting to forget things. I think its time to c someone but I dont know where to start

For many good reasons I can't recommend specific shrinks, but your GP should be able to do so, and the Anxiety-Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) and FAMA should be able to suggest several within reach of you. Good hunting !

2
Posted by: Suzie | 2008/10/07

Thank you Maria

Reply to Suzie
Posted by: Maria | 2008/10/07

Hi Suzie,
It' s impossible for CS to keep track of psychologists all over South Africa. You can contact the Depression and Anxiety Group helpline 8am-8pm (011) 262-6396 or your gp for referral to someone in your area.

Reply to Maria