Posted by: WANT TO CHANGE | 2012-11-01

Hi I am a female and 42 years old. I am married and have to lovely boys. My husband is in retail and work very long hours, he is alwyas tierd and if off watch rugby and have a few drinks. He is a very good father and gives me everything money can buy. That is why I cannot understand that I am so depressed. I stand up in the morning to get ready for work and I am so tierd and feeling so sad and lonley. I can not cope with this anymore I want to feel better, I tried to get possitive but it is useless. It seems if I cannot get out of this dark hole. Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Depression can indeed sometimes be "about" sad aspects of your life, but often it arrives on its own, for largely chemical reasons. It may then discolour the way we look at our lives, and exaggerate the impression that life events are causing the depression, rather than the other way round.
Do, please, arrange to se a good local psychiatrist as soon as is practical, as this is a very treatable condition, both with meds like antidepressant drugs, and with a form of counselling called CBT, or both. The meds can take up to 3 weeks to show that they're being useful, but you could before long be feeling a whole lot better than this, which is what you deserve