Question
Posted by: Garry | 2012-07-12

Depression

How would I know if I suffer from depression. I''m feeling very down more often

At least see a good GP who can screen you for this diagnosis ; at best, see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, and, if he agrees that you are indeed Depressed, can then discus treatment alternatives with you. These can include various antidepressant medications, and/or CBT ( COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy ) a specific form of psychotherapy / counselling which can help you learn to control the negative thinking habits and patterns of a depression

1