Posted by: Alex | 2012-04-19

My husband cannot forgive my mother for something she did in the past and now is depressed.

I suggest that your husband consults a psychiatrist for treatment and a prescription for a good antidepressant.

Posted by: Alex | 2012-04-23

He went to a doctor long before we even met and got anti depressants, but it makes him even more depressed because of the effect it has on his libido. I''ve bought restin an all natural vitamin filled calming aid. Actually it was to try and lower his blood - pressure because bloodpressure and cholesterol medication also makes him depressed. And the Restin worked. but now it''s finished and i cant find a way of getting him to take it. I''m not realy even sure why he''s mad at me most of the time. And I''m sorry but i''ve tried the psychiatrist route, every time i make the suggestion it turns into a fight with him telling me " he''s not crazy and only crazies go to those people..."  His words not mine. His whole family is like this.. That''s what worries me....

Reply to Alex