Question
Posted by: missy m | 2012/02/22

depression

hi
I am 24 and has been diagnosed with mayor dep bt my i get headaches and my head feel as if it is dizzy bt the feeling is so diffrent i also get very naucious and then i hav to cover my head with a " doek"  and keeps still for days i cant take it anymore.Can you help me plz.

Who diagnosed you as depressed ? It sounds as though this might be the case, But a diagnosis is of course useless without proper treatment. See at least a GP, and preferably a specialis psychiatrist for a proper assessment, diagnosis and a discussion of your treatment options, which would include medication and perhaps a specific form of counselling called CBT, which is also an effective form of treatment for depression and anxiety, which doesn't produce any side-effects.

1