Posted by: Johan Olivier | 2011-12-09

I''m 23 years old. I have been having a problem for about 5 years. I never talk about it and I don''t think anybody realizes how | feel. I am a hyperactive person around people, but I get easily depressed by times and it gets so bad that I sometimes get scared of what I might do. I have done things I am not proud of, but I feel I have no control over. I had a terrible incident in the year where I had a panic attack and hurried to a hospital. The doctor prescribed a light anti-depressant, but I don''t feel that its resolving the problem. With who should I talk or what should I do?

I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist. It is possible that you are suffering from mild to moderate depression, accompanied by anxiety. It is important that you receive the correct treatment, including psychotherapy for better stress management.