Question
Posted by: H25 | 2011-09-05

DEPRESSION

CS
I have been trying to post this, but my brother''s kitten keeps standing on the keyboard, biting me and causing havoc! Now I have a gap where it''s in the bathroom so if it has some gobbledeegook, you will know why! She is so adorable, you cant help giving in to her.

Thanks so much for your positive, encouraging and kind words. Up until now I have been fighting endlessly with my mom about various things (yes probably stupid, unimportant stuff!) but I have been getting so angry and frustrated, I cant help it. But now, thanks to you, I will now turn this around and focus on being positive, knowing that things can and will continue to improve. Regarding your views on my mom''s eye op, yes we all agree with you 100%, but my feeling is that there is now no point in dwelling on " if only"  - this isn''t going to get anyone anywhere - if anything it might even make things go backwards!

You see, you have already started me on a positivie track!

Thanks a lot.

Will let you know how things go - it could still be a bumpy ride but I will do my best to stay positive as much as possible!

Though I gather a number of cats have a continuing interest in the column, I think this may be the first time one has so earnestly tried to prevent the posting of a message.
Fights are so often fierce because they're not really about whatever they pretend to be about, but because they're actually about far deeper and more disturbing issues which are not being tackled frankly.
Now, if only the kitten can adopt some of your positive outlook ....

1