Posted by: shirley - post 950 | 2011-02-24

sorry, i meant kate, thank u for your care, kindly appreciated... :)

Posted by: shirley - post 950 | 2011-02-28

Hi CB - my apologies, the last post was meant for a lady i mistook for someone else to thank her for her advice.

I also do want to thank you for your time taking out to hear my problems with this cop bastard ive had problems with.

Im so upset that I called his superiours in australia to ask them if hes using my pics for porn, who is he, what designation is he under? and a lota questions, i really wana bring him down for the pain, emotional and mental pain he put me through... the other night some woman picked up the phone and he acts all innocent today like he always does and jus says " hello baby"  like nothing gone wrong, like im sure his a pathologica liar and ive told him that my i got people that know where he works and the word will be let out that hes sadistic, only trying to conqueer women, berate them, call them whores etc.... i hate him so much.... i called him this morning and asked him if hes using any pics as porn, does he do that with every women and ive called him company to warn all the women about him....

u cant blame me for being so mad! and i at same time have a low self esteem to meet someone else, have no friends, pop sleeping pills, to forget, im very lonely and sad....

Reply to shirley - post 950