Question
Posted by: JoeCool | 2011/01/26

Depression

Dear Doc,

I have been on Cilift for about 1 year now, 40mg, and alzams when needed. Why do I get these dizzy stages when I dont drink my pills for a day or 2? Is there something I can eat or drink to take the dizzyness away?

Hallo JoeCool
The dizziness could be due to withdrawal symptoms(dropping of the blood levels of medications) when you skip your pills. Try not do skip days, and if you want to stop taking the medication do this under doctor supervision, with gradual lowering of the dosages rather than stopping "cold turkey"

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/26

Hallo JoeCool