Question
Posted by: Bittorai | 2010/10/03

Depression

I hv depression what should i do.advice me

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hello Bittorai,

Meditation can be a helpful tool under the right guidance. I suggest that before you practice meditation on your own that you find someone who can teach you, in conjunction with a life coach, therapist, counsellor or psychologist.

Silent meditation practice will allow you to become more aware of your unconscious thoughts and feelings. This can sometimes be scary without someone to guide you.

If you are interested in a course, i am happy to help. Please contact me on 082-377-1994 or email warren@thecentre.co.za

Kind regards
Warren

1
Posted by: Meditation Expert | 2010/10/11

Hello Bittorai,

Kind regards
Warren

Reply to Meditation Expert