Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010-09-17

Depression

Hi dr
I have been goig throug a rough period. I am a counselor who is seeing lots of clients every week. I am a mother of two small girls. The last month was especially hectic. I feel totally drained and burned out. I am crying all the time and have a lot of anxciety. I also wake a few times during the night and struggle to fall asleep. Will molipaxin work for me and if suitable, what dosage?
PLEASE advice!

I don't know what sort of counsellor you have been seeing, but they should have recognizxed that you seem to be developing a Depression and may need more treatment than counselling alone. There's nothign special about Molipaxin or any other antidepressant - you need a proper expert assessment preferably by a psychiatrist, at least by a GP, to clarify the diagnosis - and they can then discuss treatment options with you, including a choice and dose of antidepressants if this is decided on. You cannot get antidepressants without a doctor's prescription, and he can't prescribe them without a proper assessment and diagnosis

1