Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/08/25

Depression

I need help urgently

I have already responded to thism question, and urgently. Get help, as outlined in my last answer to your previous message, and as oputlined by our Admin in their reply to this one. You need and deserve urgent help, but must go to those who can directly supply it a doctor or hospital.
Try calling Lifeline: 0861 322 322 or Depression and Anxiety Group helpline: 8am-8pm (011) 262-6396.

2
Posted by: Admin | 2010/08/25

Posted by: Cybershrink | 25/8/2010
Well, get help urgently. Depending on where you are, arrange for an urgent appointment to see a specialist psychiatrist ( ideally ) or at least a good local GP, or go to a good hospital casualty department ( if not disrupted by callous striker ). You need a competent assessment and diagnosis, and then a discussion of treatment options, which may include medication and counselling
Depression is a highly treatable condition, so get the good help you deserve, as soon as is practical

Reply to Admin