Question
Posted by: Nazly | 2010/04/15

Depression

I am suffering from major depression and is medication and can sometime be very moody or paranoid, but in this instence i do not no if it is related to my sickness. One or some of my friends can be very nasty with me at times. We both have babies and i will always compliment her baby and about everything about her.
Then in return i always get critisism, like my baby is ugly like the father, i will be told i''ve got some imperfections on my body. When i talk about just everything 80% of the time i am being will critisized. This person will just never say nothing about me, at one time she also said i dress so funny always just one colour.
Please correct me if i am just being over sensitive because of my illness or does this problem have a problem with me.

Nobody ought to like nasty people who say unpleasant things - and the nasty folks you're describing are hardly friends. You're not being over-sensitive in disliking their unkind comments - you're being perhaps too unassertive in allowing these creeps access to you, and should rather work on finding some real friends who can think of something pleasant to say

2
Posted by: Lin | 2010/04/15

You can''t call this " lady"  a friend. Friend do not behave like this towards other people.
Cut her out of your life. You don''t need her.

Reply to Lin