Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010/03/25

Depression

Hi, i am currently taking nuzak for approx 3 years, i feel that its not helping me as i still get very depressed and suicidal, i dont feel happy and i become a horrible person, it also has effected my relationship and sexually. When i do consult my doctor he doesnt really seem to want to help me. I am taking a double dose of nuzak and still feel its not effective, what would you advice?

Hallo Jo
Please get a second opinion from a psychiatrist -you may need another kind of antidepressant or a combination of more than one kind. Some psychotherapy may also help - you may need to talk about your feelings and worries to someone willing to listen.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/25

Hallo Jo
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc