Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2010/03/16

Depression

My Citraz 10 is not working. Started taking it a week ago and it helped but now its like duds. Not even my tranquilisers are working,

Hallo Natasha
It may take up to 4 weeks before you really feel the difference when taking an antidepressant, so don't give up now on the Citraz. However, please let your doctor know that the tranquilizers are not efficient as it is important that the dose must be high enough while you wait for the antidepressant effect to kick in.

5
Posted by: Allison | 2013/11/06

Good Day Just a simple question can i have a drink or 2 with Citraz 20mg?

Reply to Allison
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/05/03

i was on Lorien 20mg whidch also worked well but i got anxiety from that,I am now on Citraz 10mg and it really works very well for me but i still get terrible anxiety when i go to sleep. What do you recommend.

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Shaz | 2010/04/22

Hi there, I am on citraz 10mg but now I am coming down with a terrible flu. The chemist told my husband he can''t give me anything for the flu I can only take mybulen which is pain killers.
Please can you tell me what OTC meds I can take with the citraz?

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Natasha | 2010/03/17

Thank you very much Dr. I went to see the doctor yesterday. The citraz that im taking is 20mg so he changed it. He said i must try another one, sorry cant remember the name, but it is 50mg. I can''t describe how hard this is for me. At least my terrible mood swings have subsided a bit.

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/16

Hallo Natasha

Reply to cyberdoc