Question
Posted by: Pain | 2010-01-22

depression

I am really struggling with my depression its getting out of control even with meds,.. Today I am sitting thinking of the best way to end it all where with what .. really can’ t continue living like this .. tired of feeling guilty of how this affect everybody around me " why can’ t you just snap out of it remarks"  blaha blahah I just dont want to anymore .. I had it..Cant they see that I can not get out of this just like that.. I hate life with everything in me

Ending it all is never the solution - it's the problem. You MUST contact your shrink ( a dpression like this MUST be treated by a psychiatrist and not a mere GP ) and have you treatment revised. Dotn't feel guilty about how your current depression might affect others - remember that a suicide is far more harmful to others, and needs to be avoided at all costs.
See a psychiatrist URGENTLY and you should be feeling very different about all this within weeks

1