Posted by: Logi | 2009-08-12

My hubby came home yesterday...When I saw him I knew something wasn' t write..anyway he told me that everything is getting to him and he sees commiting suicide as an option.... Problems at work and contantly have to do things is getting to him...What can I do? I told him he must tell me if he needs things done that i can help with.. Now I constanly worry if he is going to come home when he leaves for work...

He is very probably seriously depressed, and in need of help. Make it clear to him how much you love him and need him to continue to be around, and how much you want him to see a shrink for proper assessment and help. It can't make matters worse, and could make things much better for him and for you

Posted by: Logi | 2009-08-13

Thank you for the help....we talked last night and he is going to see someone.....

Reply to Logi
Posted by: Gracie | 2009-08-12

Stand by your man - he must know that he can rely on you through this difficult time. Good luck, hope alls works out well for you.

Reply to Gracie