Question

Depression

I have a baby thats 3 months old. and im busy spliting up with my partner. Today I havent stopped crying. Do you think that this split up cos spark off depression, even maybe PND that I might have been denying. I feel like absolute crap. I shouted at my baby this morning because she wouldnt stop crying.

Any split up would be upsetting, and if it is unpleasant in other ways, it'll be even more upsetting. Of course there could also be a PND lurking --- and maybe it could have contributed to the decision to split up ? Why not arrange to see a shrink for assessment, maybe a counsellor, to help you through this ?