Question
Posted by: ANNA | 2009-06-29

depression

could you please give me tips how to help a person that according to me have depression about his bussiness in financial problems.

ANNA

I'm guessing that you are not a registered shrink or counsellor ? If not, it is simpl not your task to treat a person who may be depressed. As a friend, you can very valuably encourage him to see a shrink or counsellor so he can better understand and manage whatever problems he currently suffers from. A proper assessment and expert adice is surely what he needs, so your most helpful intervention would be to help him recognize he needs help, and encouraging him to get it