Question
Posted by: JayGee | 2009-04-04

Depression

Hello, I am feeling extremely depressed and I am eating for comfort which is making the depression worse. I have many aches and pains and have become like a hermit who does not want to get dressed or go out. I sometimes dont bath for 3 days. I t is just getting worse. I am worried about most areas of my life and seem to have lost my courage to face anything. I lost my beloved cat 2 weeks ago and the sadness I feel is profound. I dont seem to be able to get over it. I often have suicidal thoughts and the fatigue I feel is unusually extreme.
I dont know who to see, what kind of doctor as there is so much wrong now with me. I feel quite desperate about it all and need help, but from who?
Can u advise please? Thanks

JayGee

It is imperative that you consult a psychiatrist. He/she will be able to assist you with all your problems.