Posted by: ss | 2008-11-25

depressie pille

hi dok, hierdie tyd van die jaar raak ek deppresief en baie aggresief, ek WIL NIE so wees nie maar voor ek my kan kry gooi ek iets of raak heeltemal mal-kop. is daar medikasie wat ek hiervoor kan kry. Ek kan nie nou ' n shrink gaan sien nie, ek het nie geld nie, maar ek sal definitief moet gaan volgende jaar. ek het te veel issues en wil nie dat onskuldige mense deurloop nie. asb gee raad!! dankie dok.

I wonder whether this time of year has some special significance for you ? OFten a seasonal depression arises at the time when a parent or other loved one died, or on the anniversary of something else that felt psychologically disasterous. Now, from what you say, it sounds sensible to plan to see a real shrink early next yhear, as soon as you are able to do, so as to deal with the "issues" you mention. But meanwhiole a GP could prescribe a basic antidepressant medication you could take, and you're usually best off using one the particular GP generally uses, and which he is thus familiar with.
There are no remedies available over-the-counter, without prescription, which are effective treating depression. The only one of some use is St John's Wort, which seems to help some MILD depressions, and works similarly to some popular antidepressants.