Posted by: Susan | 2012-09-07

Depressie medikasie

Goeie dag
Ek wil graag uitvind. My man het depressie en dit is ook baie sterk in hulle familie. Hy was aanvanklik op Fluoxatine, toe oor na Ilovax 75mg en nou oor op Illovax 150mg. (in ''n kwessie van ''n jaar wat die medikasie so verander) Ek wil graag uitvind of sy medikasie voortdurend sal sterker word en gaan daar dan nie ''n punt kom waar niks help nie. Ek wil hom baie graag ondersteun, maar as hy in ''n " donker gat"  is, wil hy net alleen wees en ek probeer dit dan respekteer, maar weet nie hoe om anders te help nie

No, one doesnt usually need to keep increasing the dose of an anidepressant. But sometimes it works better to start at a lower dose, and then later to increase the dose. Above a particular dose, there's no more benefit to be got from further increasing the dose. Sometimes a better effect will be possible on a different drug. Sounds like you're being valuably helpful to him. It's important to make sure he understands that you care and that you're available when and if he wants to talk, but to respect also his silence.

Posted by: Lilian | 2012-09-24

Together with almost evhriteyng which seems to be developing throughout this specific area, your points of view happen to be somewhat refreshing. On the other hand, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your entire theory, all be it exhilarating none the less. It looks to everyone that your opinions are not completely justified and in fact you are your self not even entirely certain of the point. In any event I did take pleasure in examining it.

Reply to Lilian