Question
Posted by: Laura Lee | 2011-03-22

Depresses?

Hi Doc,
for the past two months I have been having constant headaches, tired and low energy levels. even I used to constantly go to gym, but now don''t even have energy to go for that. My doc sent me for blood tests and all are clear. He now put me on a month course of 5mg urbanol. i want to find out because 5 years ago, i was oncilift for depression. What do you think, is it not better for me to be on cilift cos it really helped me in the past?

thanks

Depression is possible, though there could be any number of potential reasons for the symptoms you describe. Urbanol ( chemical name CLobazam ) is a benzodiazepine which I have never found useful, but some might use to treat anxiety. It is not an antidepressant. I agree with your idea of Cilift, as the best guide to choosing a med that may help a depression, is to choose one that worked in a previous depression. Discuss this with your doc, or ask to be referred to a Psychiatrist for a second opinion

2
Posted by: Jig | 2011-03-22

Low energy is being experienced by many people, it seems, at the moment.

Are you married or in a relationship? You need to work on the love in your life, grow it and make it blossom. That should sort out any energy issues.

Remember its not all that bad, Hey at least your not in Japan!

Reply to Jig