Question
Posted by: Chantal2@CybershrinkRE2 | 2011/01/10

Depressed, Dont understand

Yes I agree, my intention is not to take the situation into my own hands but rather involve my husband, he agrees that our situation is not healthy. We will have to take the best approach in which will help us instead of creating a " you vs us"  situation. We want to maintain a good relationship with everyone.

I intention is never to break relationships but to rather incorporate balance...the only problem is that I havent figured out how to do it.

Am I on the right track with my thinking here doc??

Certainly this sounds like the right track. Quite simple and sensible aims aren't always easy to achieve, but are worth pursuing

1