Question
Posted by: KARIEN | 2009/08/05

DEPRESSED / ANXIOUS

HI, I HAVE GONE THROUGH A BIT OF A TRAUMATIC TIME THE LAST 3 WEEKS AND AM NOW ON BILACOR AND CHRESTOR TABS. I AM FEELING OVERWHELMED SOMETIMES AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A NATURAL PRODUCT FOR A WHILE TO HELP WITH THIS. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I KNOW U CANNOT TAKE CERTAIN THINGS WHILE ON THESE MEDS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TAKE. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ?
THANK YOU KINDLY

Dear Karien
Try Biral 2 three times a day - you can buy over the counter.

1
Posted by: John | 2009/08/05

Depression is all in the mind. Leave the tabs and set your mind positive and work hard to overcome it.

Reply to John