Question
Posted by: nats | 2010-03-24

Depressed and not sure how to deal with it

for the past 3 months i have been suffering from depression. It seems to have gotten worse the past 2 months. I hate waking up in the mornings to go to work. I absolutely hate my job and the people that work there. I am trying my hardest to find a new job but it is tough out there. I have this short and nasty temper. i am anxious all the time and my appetite is up an down all the time. I feel paranoid and insecure and fight with my boyfriend all the time. I cannot afford to go and see a shrink. Maybe there are some tablets out there that can help me. I fele that if i do not do soemthing soon, i will loose my bf and my job.

Sometimes the sort of situation you are describing is indeed doe to a depression, sometimes it's more related to being in a job you dislike and for which you may be ill-suited. I your job oes not provide medical aid, consider seeing a doc at a state / government hospital or clinic, where you can receive a proper assessment and treatment advice.

2
Posted by: ANON | 2010-03-24

Start by eating correctly, taking vitamins especially vitamin B, exercise, meditate. If you have to go for tablets then go for natural . Try St Johns Wort.

Reply to ANON