Question
Posted by: CARLA | 2012/11/01

DEPRESSED AND HURT

HI DOC, I AM IN SUCH A BAD WAY AT THE MOMENT MY BF OF 2YEARS HAS BEEN SIGINING UP ON EXPLICIT DATING SITES, WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT AND CONFRONTED HIM HE DENIED IT AND SAID ITS NOT HIM, SO I ASKED HIM TO HIM ME HIS HOTMAIL ACC AND PASSWORD , I USED THIS TO SIGN ON THE DATING SITES AND I WAS LOGGED IN, HE STILL SAID SOMEONE HACKED HIS ACCOUNT AND ITS NOT HIM. YET TH PIC IS HIM AND ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT HIMSELF ARE TO THE ''T'' HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME HE WONT BOTHER ME ANYMORE AND HE IS SORRY BUT ITS NOT HIM.. IM SO CONFUSED AND HURT AND NOW HE HAS ENDED IT WITH ME, HE WAS SUCH A GOOD KIND GUY I DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD DO IT AND I MEAN WHO ELSE COULD IT HAVE BEEN ?

By the way, be cautious with messaging in ALL CAPITALS, as people tend to find this hard to read and annoying, like you were SHOUTING.
OK< now, it appears that your boyfriend has been cheating on you to at least the degree of hunting on dating sites, and then lying to you about it. Does he really give his passwords, etc, away so freelly that many other people could be using it to do this without him knowing / Hardly likely, is it ? And hackers usually have far more profitable and enjoyable things to do, and wouldn't bother to do this, unless the pair of you happen to know a brilliant hacker who hares both of you.
So what is left to confuse you ? He gopt caught out, and made some very unconvincing excuses. If he's not prepared to be honest about all this, and to take your concerns seriously, this isn't a problem you'll be able to sort out on your own.
He may be a pleasant guy, but not necessarily a Good guy

1
Posted by: carla | 2012/11/01

thanks doc, my apologies abt the capital letters, i was just so upset while typing i honestly didnt realise i wrote it all in caps.
thank you for your advice it makes alot of sense to me, 2 hours ago i received an email from him asking for his phone he lent me back, which really was a wake up call you more worried about a cellphone then your relationship....life is full of lessons and i have really learnt a hard one here.

Reply to carla