Posted by: Valencia | 2008-11-04

Depressed and confused

My ex and I had been cohabitting for the past 3yrs. We broke up in August and decided not to contact him at all so I could get over him. About a week ago he starts calling me and asking that I give him a chance to explain, I did. He sited that he was angry and confused when we broke up (I was too) and he just needed a fresh start. Now he' d like to start afresh with me but he' s already seeing some1 else, he acknowledges that its just a rebound relationship and he' s not happy with her. He asked that I give him time to end it with his fling (I asked how much time, he didn' t want to put a timeframe). So I told him to take a hike. Late last nyt he sent me a message saying our relationship was irrepairable and wished me the best of life. Did he really think that I' ll fall for his lies?. Was I not fair for standing up for my feelings?

our reaction is understandable and reasonable.

Posted by: SR | 2008-11-04

People are fickle. Their actions speak for themselves. Stand back and watch and observe the behaviour

Reply to SR