Posted by: Liza | 2012-06-26

Depressed after weaning 2 year old

I''ve weaned my, almost 2 years old, daughter 4 weeks ago, I had my period last week and since then I''ve been like a bitch from hell - my husband and I are constantly fighting about nonsense, I get VERY irritated if my daughter does something naughty, where I usually laughed at her, I will now yell at her and walk out the room. AWFUL! Will this go on forever, or will it end? it''s really awful, I also gained so much weight this past month, almost 4kg! :( please help! :(

Perhaps your daughter is stressed by the lack of breast and this is affecting you. It should pass. Many women gain weight when stopping breastfeeding, so you will have to watch your diet.

Posted by: Hmmm | 2012-06-27

Sounds like you could be pregnant... Maybe your period was implantation bleeding...

Reply to Hmmm