Question
Posted by: zodwa | 2010/11/30

depressed

my boyfriend ishiv positive we have been always using a condom until now i have found out that im 3months pregnent, does that mean im hiv positive too

I am not an expert in the present state of expertise in HIV / AIDS - but there is an HIV forum elsewhere in H24, where I am sure someone can answer your question. The only way to know ehther you are HIV positive is to have a proper blood test done. If you became pregnant despite using a condum, obviously at least once the condom broke or failed. One can become HIV positive from one single exposure, but some people remain negative after prolonged exposure. So get tested, as the result is important to you and the pregnancy

1