Question

Depressed

Hi, doc please advise to what could be causing my depression.
I am tired and irritable, moody and listless. Please advise?

The main issue, really, is : Are you depressed. If you feel depressed and have the symptoms you list, then this may well be so. The only way to be sure is to get properly assessed, preferably by a local psychiatrist, at least by a good GP. If the diagnosis ( depression, or anything else ) is clear, then you can discuss with them your treatment options, which may usefully include medication and/or counselling / psychotherapy.
Fortunately, this is a very treatable condition, and a good result is likely before long

1