Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/10/21

Depressed

Hi dearest CS, not " lus"  for my usual nic....

I did not come to work yesterday - I just was not in the " mood"  to get out of bed. I slept till about 2pm (peacefully) then got up because I " had to"  be somewhere. Got home and went to bed when everyone did and slept again peacefully - one would think that I would be rested? This morning God only knows how I got up, maybe because I know that if I don' t the wages staff won' t get paid.

I' m bored out of my mind at work because my department is running like a well oiled machine, any suggestions to the boss about more work is shunned away.

This morning I am sitting here wishing i was in my beautiful garden - i cannot even keep the tears back. Im just crying and crying for nothing.

Why am I unhappy? I don' t know. My daughter is doing ok (as ok as a disabled person can do). The boyfriend is better to me lately than he has been ever before. I have no financial problems. Yes i am overweight again and have joined weighless - lost 2.6kg this week.

I just don' t know.

I went from Cipralex to Lexamil about 6 months ago and altogether been on ad' s for over 5 years.

Any suggestions dearest CS?

Love Me

I find its usually the best policy to get out of bed promptly before getting round to deciding whether I feel "ready" to do so.
How unusual to find someone wh is BOTHERED because the dept runs so smoothly and they are not over-worked ! I understand how you feel, it's just such a refreshingly uncommon complaint ! A problem - but a nicer class of problem than most people face.
And you're losing weight well - keep up that good work.
Interesting that your boss isn't interested in enriching your work - maybe he/she holds to the usually snsible policy of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I wonder if there's any useful online work one could do part-time, during quiet times at work ?

1