Posted by: dep | 2009-06-30

I have been seeing this guy for 3 weeks now and when i was falling in love him, he told me he cant continue with the relationship as he is not ready to move on and still have unresolved issues with his ex...this person has been dodgy all the time and i ignored it and hoping for a change. and just when i decided to give up on the relationship. that was when he decide to tell me the ex strory...this has caused me a lot of pain..and since then i have been having terrible pains on my chest. i really dont know what to do...and how to deal with it.

OK, rather that he work out all his unresolved issues with his own counsellor, and without involving you. Why are you takling it so personally, that he had problems with someone else ? He's not the only man you could ever have a relationship with, and you have no need of taking his problems on yourself. It was considerate of him to explain his situation. Respect that and move on. This elationship is not wise o practical at this time, and this is not your fault nor is it about you