Question

Depressed

I am staying with my husband and 2 step daughters I have posted this question before but now it is the continuation.

Yesterday I sat with my husband and discussed about the children and he seemed not interested after our discussion he went to them and told them what I have said and not what he thinks as a parent they must do.

I dont know what to do anymore please advice, should I just live them do whatever because their father is not disciplining them or should I let them go, because I just want my house to be runned according to my style not according to his, It was just a favour that I let his children in and now it stresses me. What should I do should I call a family meeting and discuss or what shoudl happen please advice I was even thinking of leaving this marriage but this wont happen they just need strong discipline.

The home is that of you and your husband, so compromise makes sense --- it is NOT the kids home, and should not be run according to their wishes. You could try a family meeting, if you think they would take it seriosuly, or insist on marriage counselling if you are to remain in the marriage