Posted by: Lucia | 2009-04-17

I met this guy and we are staying with his daughters the third one is with her mom.

We have a house and have started fine all the things we do are 50/50. He tells me everything but yesterday while he was away he forgot his phone and I found a message from her daughter the third one who stays with the mother she was asking for money for driving licence she has also a baby and was also asking for baby' s clothes. He has a credit card last time we decided that we will use R7000 and will pay 500 each a month and I have also found that he is not paying that money because I found the statement.

The thing is yesterday he was so frustrated I asked him why he did not want to tell me and I wanted to ask him why is he using me but I dont know how to tell him that I know what is going on cause what i think is all the money goes to his daughter who do I ask him because he will ask me how did I found out about the licence thing about the credit card I have a letter.

Please advice, everytime I look at him I just want to kill him. How do I approach him.

It wouldn't help to harm anyone, him or anyone else. The pair of you need to sit down, maybe with a couples counsellor, and work out what on earth is going on, what you can and can't expect from each other. You surely realize that a guy who already has 3 kids he is responsible for, might not be an ideal partner, and cannot be solely devoted to you.

Posted by: Lucia | 2009-04-17

I am so depressed I think he loved me because he wanted to use me so please just advice how do I approach him cause I want to talk to him tonight about this, camly or must I just live him, and act like nothing has happened, I know nothing.

Reply to Lucia