Question
Posted by: JANE | 2008/11/20

DEPRESSED

I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO MEET SOMEONE SPECIAL TO MARRY ME AND MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT IM 30 I NEED A HUSBAND AND I THINK IM DESPERATE, WHAT DO I DO IVE DONE ALL I CAN, IVE GONE DEPRESSED. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED I STAY IN A TOWN WHERE THERE IS NOT MUCH GUY TALENT AROUND. WHAT DO I DO. HOW CAN YOU HELP ME TO BECOME LESS ANXIOUS

I'm not available. Let's see what other readers have to say

2
Posted by: jane | 2008/11/21

thank you,

Reply to jane
Posted by: mabhebheza | 2008/11/21

Your despression will let you into trouble, i mean 30 for me is not that bad, relax and try and look around , you will finally meet your mr right. Dont marry because people or friends are married, let me tell you something, they might be married but not happy, and maybe you by being single is a big thing and others they might not say it they wish to be you , is then they realise that they made their biggest mistake by marry maybe early or that man/woman so just hang in there and pray and see what God will do for you after all he is the one who controls our lives. Good luck and God bless

Reply to mabhebheza