Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/08/03

Depramil/Imipramine

I have been taking 20mg Depramil for about 6 months because of depression and panic attacks. My doctor says I have an irritable bladder and has now put me on 10mg as well to try and control that. I am worried about taking both of these at the same time - please advise me.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Although SSRI's (such as Depramil) have been designed to replace TCA's (such as imipramine), some doctors do prescribe them together.

1
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/08/05

The imipramine was just meant to be taken short term to improve my bladder function but I read somewhere that it shouldn' t be taken with other anti depressants - is it safe to take with Depramil?

Reply to Lynne