Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2011/01/11

Depo Provera

I was on depo injection about 8 years ago i never once had my periods during that time no spotting no brown discharge. I started the injection again on the 20th Dec I was due to start my period on 3rd jan but for thewhole of today i have had brown discharge and now in the evening I have started bleeding. I am 37 years old could it be that my body has changed so much that now I will be sitting with constant periods or could this be just my body adjusting to the injection. Should I see a doc about this.

It could just be your body adjusting to the injection. Give it a bit of time and see what happens.

1