Question
Posted by: Mel | 2010/06/10

depo provera

I have been on the injection for many years although last yr I took a break for a few months. I have been back on depo now for a year and have not had any periods. the last two days i have had terrible lower adbdomen cramps and today i started bleeding. I am 42. I have never had this before

Hallo Mel
You may have an infection or the lining of your womb may be very thin due to the long period that you have been using Depo.Rather see a gynecologist or your GP for a pelvic examination to determine the cause, as it will determine the possible treatment.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/10

Hallo Mel