Question
Posted by: butterfly | 2010/05/10

depo - period for over 2 months

I am on the injection depo vera I went late for my injection which I did 2 months ago it was only 3 days late &  now I am bleeding continuously for over 2 months its not heavy bleeding very little but I have these terrible stomach pain when I wake up in the morning &  even a terrible backache this only happens as soon as I wake up then the pain subsides for the whole day &  returns for about 20 minutes the next morning. What do I do when will my period stop &  are there any chances of me falling pregnant?

You could go to your doctor and take the Pill for a few months to sort out the periods. The backache is unlikely to be related to the Depo.

1