Question
Posted by: Gym freak | 2009-08-20

Depo injection and natural test?

Hi there doc,

I' m using depo (3month) and a all natural testosterone booster to increase my muscle gains. But lately after having sex with my husband i bleed. just for a day or so and then it goes away untill we make love again, can this be the supplement that I' m using?

If the bleeding only occurs after sex, it suggests a problem with the cervix. You should have this checked out.

2
Posted by: Depro Hater! | 2009-08-20

I had one Depro shot and everytime I had sex I would bleed. I went off of it in May and am still suffering. Gynae put me on the patch and I can see immediate difference. The injeciton is no good!

Reply to Depro Hater!
Posted by: Angela | 2009-08-20

I have been on the Depo injection for the last 6 years and I take loads of vitamins etc and have never experienced bleeding after sex.

Reply to Angela