Posted by: WVW | 2011-06-29

Depo &  Pregnancy

Good Day
I would like to find out what is going on with me
I have been on nothing for the past 4 years with a regular Period every 28 Day''s on the 11 May 2011 I decided to go back on Depo Had my period on 11-12-13-14 May then stopped again i had my Period again on the 08 June not that normal not much bleeding nothing like a normal period it was not enough to use a lillet just when i went to lo some blood Then i stopped 14 june Then every day from the 16 june I had bleeding when i went to loo but not period like Weard tingle feeling in my lower parts Then again i started the tingle feeling on the 22 June then on the 23 june again very light bleeding Still having the bleeding but it is more like Spotting than a period Is it caused by the injection or can I be pregnant we did not use any contreception when started on the Injection Please addvice me urgently

This is most likely die to the injection. It usually gets better with time.