Posted by: Daisy | 2009-04-28

I have menstruated for over a year and they gave me a depo injection as they could not find anything wrong, now I havent had my cycle for over 3 mnths? When will it come back?

one of the side effects of the depot is irregular menses or in some cases cessation of menses. it's possible that your menses may not return until you'v stopped your depot. it is not dangerous for you to not be menstruating if youre on the depot but if it bothers you, you can consult your gp for alternative methods of cycle control.

Posted by: Niweely | 2009-04-29

I am a woman 37yrs old, i enjoyed sex more... my question si that if i streach my legs to the end so as to get more pleasure is there any problem for that? i am scared my be i can damage the sof tissue inside.

Reply to Niweely