Posted by: Jabulile | 2009-02-24

I was last due for my depo injection last year late November.
I have never went for a shot till today and that makes it 3months. How soon will my period start again and I have had unprotected sex twice in December, could i be pregnant.
In the beginig of December i actually felt something move in my womb but this was before I had unprotected sex is it normal and i have sharp ovarian pain every now and then so much that i want to bend as a way of making it better. Kindly advise.

It can take up to a year for your periods to return. However, some women start ovulating a lot earlier and you could fall pregnant.
The pain you experience could be ovulation or could be bowel cramps.